יום חמישי, 12 בפברואר 2009

Personal letter to President Obama










lonely shepherd from north Greece wrote a personal letter to President Obama. If you feel sorry for this man, you can help him, by spreading his request to your friends over the Internet.





Hello to you President Obama, its me, Papadizi, lonely shepherd from north greece writing to you and i hope you will help me. I saw on television a litle girl from Russia that the president of Russia Mister Medvediev helped her when she was asking from him for another hamster for her lonely hamster. When i saw this poor hamster in the television i strarted to cry, you know why? because this hamster was lonely like me. the Russian litle girl was asking for a female hamster from President Medevediev and because he is a good man, he ordred to send this litle girl a feamle hamster. Now this Russian hamster is not alone anymore. he is in deep relations with his hamster girlfriend. Maybe he take her to restaurant, maybe they go the movie together. You can imagine them sitting together in the dark enjoing a full box of popcorn. And what about me? I aslo want a deep relations and onely you can help me.

Why i am writng this letter to you? well, i dont want a female hamster. because i cant sleep with a female hamster, why? Because i am not a pervert. I am noraml man with normal needs and onely you can help me. Since you are the president of America and i love America and especially american woman, you can help me to find American woman, because like this hamster, i am lonely with no sex life and no love in this world.
I hear from friends in the internet village that you have a Twitter acount so you can find me american woman on Twitter or in Hollywood or maby in Playboy Magazine. But you must understand, this woman must be a virgin, because i am a man with honor. Maybe an hamster dont care if his girlfriend is a virgin, but i care and also my mother. i sent a message to Mister Bush on a video but he didnt help me, maybe he was too much busy and he didnt understand my feelings. but you are different, you are sensative like a shampoo and i am sure you have the right conections to find me american woman. Ask your wife maybe she knows a good friend of her that will accept to merry me. Remember, i am like this hamster lonely without sex life and this is realy bad for a man in my . age. you can ask my 237 Celebrity Goats.

If this is not too much for you i am adding a list of woman that i like very much and i hope that you will talk to them and you will tell them: Yes we can find american woman for Papadizi
















Kind Regards





















































































































































































אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה